Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project Life Week 3

Here is week 3 for Project Life. Hopefully the pictures are glare free this week.
My week runs Sunday through Saturday. I notice you can see my pink fuzzy slippers in this shot. Hey, I live a classy life **snort**.

The highlight of this week, definitely my youngest making the Honor Roll. He struggles some with school, so this was a HUGE accomplishment for him. Sunday's picture includes Pastor leading bible class in the Fellowship hall. I included the study sheet for the lesson.



We had our first winter storm and snow days. The boys don't enjoy them as much as they use to because now they are old enough to shovel. BUMMER! I included screen shots of the weather forecast/Winter Storm warning from the Wunderground  weather website. The boys were looking like wildthings so haircuts were in order. I added the appointment reminder card.  That's it for week 3. I just uploaded week 4 to the Walmart website so I should get my photos later this week.

No comments: